Junior Market Analyst
Job Category: Internship
Open Positions for Focus Markets: Russia, Latin America.
Student or graduated in Marketing, Economics & similar disciplines or Engineering
Mother tongue: for the assigned market
Office & related programs
Supporting the Marketing & Sales department on assigned markets:
· Marketing survey and statistical analysis
· Market SWOT Analysis
· Collecting data of market trends to estimate and measure size growth and segments
· Business intelligence on competitive environment, segment and market
· Identifying sector exhibitions & advertising media.
· Searching for and selecting prospects/target customers
· locating new potential customers for specific products
· Commercial and marketing direct activity in developing and promoting products to customers
· Maintaining commercial relationships with key customers.
· Pulling out information from assigned markets on products & service improvements
· Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements to ensure revenue and customer needs.
· Elaborating promotional actions referring to specific products, including specific advertising and technical brochure
· Involvement in working out Company and Product-release presentations
The position is based in Ravenna (Italy) for a period ranging from 1 to 6 months depending on focus market, including 1 to 2 weeks of on-field operations in assigned markets
If interested send CV to email@example.com with object: Junior Market Analyst